We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trips From Orem

Which Orem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Day Trips From Orem

I am here for 2 days in Orem, Utah. What are the trips I could make in less than 5 hours go and back. i like to see how beautiful Utah is. Thank you

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
1. Re: Day Trips From Orem

I would just focus on the immediate area. There's more than enough to do. Two suggestions:

Visit Sundance Resort and the entire scenic loop from Provo/Orem up Provo Canyon. Stop at Bridal Veil Falls for short hike, Continue on up to Sundance (which is only 20-25 minutes from Orem), maybe a hike to Stewart Falls. Continue on the Alpine Loop. A possible sidetrip to Cascade Springs. Eventually you drop out on the west side of the canyon by American Fork then back to Orem. That would be a great, easy day.

Another idea is to come up here to Park City (hour). There's plenty to do including Utah Olympic Park and 2002 Olympics museum, rent a mountain bike and ride trails, do rides at Park City Mountain Resort, walk Main Street.

OK, third idea. Head west from Orem into the West Desert, following the Pony Express Trail. It's a gravel road in parts but well maintained and accessible by passenger car. Drive out to Simpson Springs and back.

Have fun.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 117
2. Re: Day Trips From Orem

Yup,

Yup,

and Yup.

3. Re: Day Trips From Orem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:06 am, January 18, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Orem