We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private tour for couple?

Central Penna
reviews: 26
Private tour for couple?

I have read some posts concerning private tours and the cost involved. I am interested in a private tour for just my wife and I. Is this possible or do you have to be with a group? I tend to ask alot of questions and am really interested in Native American culture and daily life. Cost isn't as important as finding a high quality guide. Thanks in advance.

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 17
1. Re: Private tour for couple?

Me and my girlfriend did a private tour with Sacred Monument Tours, during our visit to MV in July.

I highly recommend them. We did the 2 hours horseback/3 hour Jeep combo tour, which took us around many of the most iconic sites.

It was probably the highlight of our trip to the United States, and I was happy that we paid a bit extra to get a private tour

Edited: 3:09 pm, September 21, 2012
Los Angeles
reviews: 16
2. Re: Private tour for couple?

If you arrange beforehand I'm sure most will do it. You may have to pay more. I can recommend Navajo Spirit Tours. A real pleasure to work with.

Ontario, Canada
reviews: 3
3. Re: Private tour for couple?

My wife and I just spent a couple of days at MV, and took two tours with Monument Valley Safari. Our driver/guide was very knowledgable about the culture and the geology of the region. I would highly recommend them. They have both open and enclosed vehicles; the enclosed vehicles are much more comfortable.

Their website URL is:

monumentvalleysafari.com/Monument_Valley_Saf…

Regards

S.

4. Re: Private tour for couple?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, December 13, 2013