We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for 2 bedrooms in Mexican Hat

Chicagoland
Looking for 2 bedrooms in Mexican Hat

I'm going to take my mother and brother on 10 day circle tour in May. I've been able to secure lodging at all of our stops with at least 2 bedrooms in one unit. Any suggestions for 1 night here? We want 2 bedrooms in one unit. I know the picking are slim and leave something to be desired. We're not picky, We won't arrive until around 3:00 and plan to go to MV for the afternoon light and dinner at The View. Just sleeping there.

3 replies to this topic
Gerogery West...
Destination Expert
for Moab
reviews: 59
1. Re: Looking for 2 bedrooms in Mexican Hat

I'd talk to the San Juan Inn. They have a variety of arrangements and although a 2 bedroom unit might be too hard adjoining rooms should be okay. Yes, you'll have to pay for two rooms but the rates in this part of the world aren't bad.

Grand Junction...
reviews: 27
2. Re: Looking for 2 bedrooms in Mexican Hat

I agree with Noel, The San Juan Inn is about the only place in Mexican Hat. If you don't mind adding about 26 miles to your trip to MV Bluff would be the place. You might get connecting rooms at the Recapture or at the alittle more upscale Desert Rose.

Chicagoland
3. Re: Looking for 2 bedrooms in Mexican Hat

Thanks. I decided on a 3 bd. at Gouldings for $265. Way more than I wanted to spend. But after a long drive from Torrey, stopping at Natural Bridges and Goosenecks, I figured what the hell. Hopefully I'll convince my companions to get an early start so we can catch MV in the late afternoon & dinner.

Reply to: Looking for 2 bedrooms in Mexican Hat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted