We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To rent 4WD in Kanab

Which Kanab hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
To rent 4WD in Kanab

We might need to rent 4WD car in Kanab for 2 days to go to White Pocket. So far I found 1 rental company that have 4WD xpressrentalcarofkanab.com/kanab-car-rental-…

Is there any other companies with 4WD in Kanab?

9 replies to this topic
Cambridgeshire
reviews: 83
1. Re: To rent 4WD in Kanab

That's the only one I found when I was researching for a drive to Torroweap.

Small garage, but good service and the vehicle was more than adequate.

Hudson Valley
reviews: 1
2. Re: To rent 4WD in Kanab

We stayed in Page when we visited that area and rented from Rick at Canyon Country Adventures. Would highly recommend! I know it's not Kanab - but another option just in case!

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: To rent 4WD in Kanab

We just came back from our trip - we used the one from Kanab and very happy with the owner, the car and our trip to White Pocket. Thank you.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
4. Re: To rent 4WD in Kanab

how much is the rate? I have never drive a 4WD car in my life, so will it be danger for me?

Ottawa, Canada
5. Re: To rent 4WD in Kanab

Is White Pocket and South Coyote Buttes doable in one day? Please advise.

Deepal

Ottawa, Canada
6. Re: To rent 4WD in Kanab

Is White Pockets and South Coyote Buttes doable in a single day. Please advise.

Cambridgeshire
reviews: 83
7. Re: To rent 4WD in Kanab

The cost for one days hire came to a total of £107 and the fuel for the 120 mile round trip to Torroweap was about £30 in June 2012

You need the the tough tyres on the jeep for the 120 mile round trip to Torroweap. The high clearance comes into its own for the last 3 miles. The 4WD drive isn't that necessary really unless the last 3 miles are wet as there is a lot of sand.

Can't comment on the needs for White Pocket.

Steamboat Springs...
reviews: 19
8. Re: To rent 4WD in Kanab

Deepal G it's best to post your own questions separately.

Yes, it is possible to do both in the same day. Probably best to use a guide like Paria Outfitters if you want to see all the coolest stuff in both places. You would miss a lot doing it on your own.

9. Re: To rent 4WD in Kanab

Hi,

What kind of vehicle did you rent for your White Pocket Trip? I've heard there is a lot of deep sand driving. Did you have any problems? Also, was the White Pocket worth the trouble and costs? Thanks.

Reply to: To rent 4WD in Kanab
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted