We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping near Park City, UT

Which Heber City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cedar City, Utah
reviews: 87
Camping near Park City, UT

I'm looking for a campground close to Park City, UT for two nights with a tent camper. Any suggestions?

3 replies to this topic
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 202
1. Re: Camping near Park City, UT

Best option is Jordanelle State Park on a large reservoir midway between Heber City and Park City. Easy access off US40, nice layout on the reservoir, etc.

Virginia
reviews: 9
2. Re: Camping near Park City, UT

Thanks. I've been looking at that too. I was also looking at Wasatch State park. What do you know about that park?

Salt Lake City, UT
reviews: 15
3. Re: Camping near Park City, UT

Yep, you've pretty much narrowed down the 2 choices, Jordanelle and Wasatch State Parks. We've camped at both and they're both great. If you're at all interested in water activites, then Jordanelle is the obvious choice. While they are both a bit developed in terms of campgrounds, we do find that Wasatch feels more "natural" than Jordanelle, and we like that there are hiking trails directly from Wasatch (from Jordanelle, you have to leave the park to access some hiking trails). They're both great parks, very well-maintained, with nice views and aspects to each. Can't really go wrong either way! :)

Reply to: Camping near Park City, UT
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted