We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood Restaurant and Ghost Tour

Which Tyler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lufkin, Texas
reviews: 18
Seafood Restaurant and Ghost Tour

We used to eat at Casey's when visiting Tyler and know there is a Clear Springs restaurant there, but is/are there any seafood restaurants comparable to Casey's in Tyler? Has anyone tried the Ghost Tour or overnight Ghost Hunt in Tyler? I'd like some honest opinions. I'm a big fan of Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures and would like to try one or both if they are really good. Thanks so much for your suggestions and opinions!!!

2 replies to this topic
Tyler, Texas
reviews: 76
1. Re: Seafood Restaurant and Ghost Tour

If you click on" seafood" in the above reviews, you will see there is a Clear Springs.. I have eaten there and was not impressed. You will also see reviews for Fish City Grill. The owner of this has announced a change for this restaurant so it may not be there.

I don't eat seafood in Tyler. We love the catfish at Hushpuppies in Henderson..ate there last week

Texas
reviews: 43
2. Re: Seafood Restaurant and Ghost Tour

Wow, it's been a long time since Casey's was open. I ate there once or twice many, many years ago but I can't remember much about it. Wasn't it Cajun?

There is a Cajun restaurant in Tyler called Fat Catz, I've been there a couple of times, but not recently. It was okay as I recall.

Like Felschurch, I wasn't at all impressed with Clear Springs. I went once years ago and haven't been back. The menu consists almost entirely of fried foods, and I much prefer my seafood grilled. But if fried is okay with you, you might like it.

There is a seafood restaurant called Breaker's that I've tried, but wasn't at all impressed with it either.

I haven't tried Fish City Grill, but know others that have liked it.

I've had good grilled fish at Jake's Restaurant on the square in Tyler. http://www.jakestyler.com/

I've also had good fish at Sonoma Grill on a couple of occasions. http://www.sonomagrilltyler.com/

I had no idea there were any ghost tours available in Tyler so I can't help with that. If you end up going, please let us know how it is.

Enjoy your visit to Tyler!

Reply to: Seafood Restaurant and Ghost Tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tyler
Recent Conversations