We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at the La Copa Inn beach resort recently?

Which South Padre Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 38
Has anyone stayed at the La Copa Inn beach resort recently?

Most desired floors and rooms with descent views? Is this place still going thru renovation? Beware??

Thanks anyone

Saint Augustine...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at the La Copa Inn beach resort recently?

Just wondering if you completed your stay here yet?? I will be there the 2nd week in May and was also wondering how this hotel was.

San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 38
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at the La Copa Inn beach resort recently?

Yes I did. I enjoyed my 4 nts there. However don't go there with high expectations. I honestly believe we lucked out and got a good room. I wrote a review on tripadvisor about my stay. Check it out. Rm 337 was great. The room had 2 queens. So if you don't mind that configuration I would request that room. Walking down the hall and seeing other rooms w the dirty carpet would've freaked me out. Rm 337 is all tiled and it isn't one of the front ocean view rooms but from the balcony u have a side view, which was great. Our rate was $47 a nt. End of March. Has good access to beach and the pool and hot tub was nice. Drive over to the bar area at La Quinta. There's a couple hotels there together that have a really cool outside area for people to hang out. Looked like alot of fun. If I had the budget more than $100 a nt I'd stay at the new Hilton. It's one of the hotels next to La Quinta. Any other questions? Ask no problem. Enjoy

3. Re: Has anyone stayed at the La Copa Inn beach resort recently?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:43 am, June 18, 2013