We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone have personal experience w surside one condo

Which South Padre Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Keller, Texas
reviews: 65
Anyone have personal experience w surside one condo

I am considering surfside one condos... They are a vrbo listing (which I've had good luck w in the past) listing is 110614. I guess I'm skeptical bc we are going 4th of July weekend and it's still avail and the rate is great.

Thank you for any reviews or advice

Frisco, TX
reviews: 30
1. Re: Anyone have personal experience w surside one condo

I don't think Surfside I is right on the beach , but is only about 100 yard walk to the beach. Just across the street. Further north on beach, probably won't be quite as busy, but yet walkable distance to Wanna Wanna bar & Grill. Drive every where els.

Austin, Texas
2. Re: Anyone have personal experience w surside one condo

I know this is a year old, but just in case you still have 'notify by email' on this, AlmostBrady, did you end up staying here? I have been researching condos for a stay in S Padre, and just came across that exact one, so looking around for reviews. If you stayed there, how was it?

3. Re: Anyone have personal experience w surside one condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, June 27, 2013