We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding hotel

Which Round Rock hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
10 posts
Wedding hotel

Hi, folks!

My daughter is getting married at the end of October in Round Rock. Any ideas of a good bed and breakfast or decently priced hotel where members of the wedding party might stay?

3 replies to this topic
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
3,114 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Wedding hotel

Here's a list of RR hotels. The Marriott will be pricey, but the perk is it is adjacent to La Fontera Shopping Center where you would have tons of choices of nice restaurants or order at the counter places. Easy and safe walk back to hotel at night if they are having adult beverages.

B&B's? Just do a google search Round Rock B&B

Austin, Texas
Destination Expert
for Austin
Level Contributor
4,263 posts
195 reviews
2. Re: Wedding hotel

I'm not aware of any B&Bs in Round Rock. In addition to the Marriott mentioned above there are a cluster of hotels at or near I-35 and Old Settlers Blvd./3406. We have had guests stay at the new-ish Holiday Inn and at the Springhill Suites and they were all pleased. Years ago, while shopping for a house, we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and it was fine. There are several restaurants in this area - Chuy's, Saltgrass, Rudy's for BBQ and breakfast tacos, Cracker Barrel - and you are just one highway exit from the outlet mall in case anyone needs to do last minute shopping.

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
11,115 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Wedding hotel

no B&Bs to speak of in RR...

Georgetown is near.

Reply to: Wedding hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Round Rock