We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hysterical

Which Round Rock hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
TX
reviews: 9
hysterical

Somebody told me today about this review of StayBridge Suites and I laughed uproariously! Then I came online to check it out...my bad. : (

But, truth be told, I find it *hugely hysterical* that someone would post "blood-stained blankets," "worn out bed sheets blood," and "stained hallways were so stiff that I had to cover my nose when I was walking trough" about this facility. Sorry, but I've been here a few months while I relocate and I have a rather perverse sense of humor, so I can't help but wonder if the poster indulged in some of the local "extracurricular activities" while visiting the Austin area. ; D

Here's to hoping all reviewers of "night horror movie" post will look beyond it, and find the numerous posts that provide much more realistic reviews of the facility, and its staff. The facility, staff, nor managers deserve to be treated as unkindly as the "night horror movie" reviewer treated it, or them. It's a very nice facility, and they're a great team of people who works their tails off for their residents.

Nuff said -

Happy Trails, y'all!

1. Re: hysterical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:55 am, February 24, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Round Rock
Recent Conversations
More Round Rock Topics