We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in Cinque Terre

Which Post hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland, New...
One day in Cinque Terre

hi

I am looking for tips or suggestions to go to Cinque Terre. I am in Pisa on Easter Saturday night and I would like to get up to Cinque terre. I would possibly arrive at lunch and have to leave at lunch on Sunday - am I mad or is it work the trip and if so, what should I do in my afternoon and morning in Cinque terre

What are Italian trains like on easter sunday?

Aubrey, Texas
reviews: 145
1. Re: One day in Cinque Terre

intrepid, somehow your post made its way to the Texas forum. ??? Better try again.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 42
2. Re: One day in Cinque Terre

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g187817-i997-Cinqu…

Re Post. There's nothing in Post. We know because we stayed one night there......

Austin, Texas
Destination Expert
for Austin
reviews: 166
3. Re: One day in Cinque Terre

The problem is that people come to TripAdvisor for the first time and are not sure how to post something so they type "post" into the search box. The first thing that comes up, is the Post, Texas, forum, so they go there and post away. I've lobbied for TA to close this forum entirely to no avail. I try to request that the posts be deleted before anyone can respond, but TA doesn't seem to be in any rush to delete them either. I have no idea how Post, Texas, even got it's own forum. There are thousands of other, much more interesting, small towns in Texas that do not have their own forums.

4. Re: One day in Cinque Terre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 21, 2010