Here is the detailed guide as promised. I created this guide for my group that I am taking this summer. I hope it helps.
Where Rides Begin and End
Schlitterbahn West (Original Schlitterbahn)
• Raging River is a tube ride that begins just behind the huge soda for the Soda Straw body slides near the Lagoon pool. It will flow straight into the Tunnel Tube Chute, which will lead to the Comal river and eventually end all the way on the other side of the park near the resort rooms.
• Hillside is a tube ride that begins on the top of the castle near the Lagoon pool. It also ends in the Lagoon pool.
• Whitewater is a tube ride that begins just below the Double Loop body slides. You will need to be on the ground level below the slides to get in line. If you find yourself at the top, you can go down the stairs near the pavilion and go right past the tube area. This ride will end in near the Der Bahn speed slides and the entrance to Cliffhanger tube chute.
• Cliffhanger is a tube ride that is on the lower part of the hill and begins right about where Whitewater ends between the lagoon pool and the Der Bahn speed slides. You have to go over the bridge that goes over whitewater to get in the line. It ends near the resort rooms, although there is the option to continue on the tunnel tube chute instead of going to the big drop off if you want. Both options lead back to the resort rooms.
• Bahnzai Pipeline is a tube ride that begins on the top side, between the main entrance and the kid areas. It ends in about the same location.
• Tunnel Tube Chute feeds in from Raging River or the Cliffhanger and ends by the resort rooms. You can also get into this ride from behind the arcade (on the top side) for no wait usually.
• The Congo River Expedition begins on the top side in between Bahnzai Pipeline and our room. It really just goes in a circle, but it does feed directly into Comal Express.
• Comal Express is a tube ride that feeds in from the Congo River Expedition and ends in the Comal River by the resort rooms.
• The Der Bahn speed slides, Soda Straw slides, Double Loop body slides, and Downhill Racer are pretty easy to figure out. They are all slides rather than tube rides. However, for the downhill racer, you will need to get a mat before getting in line.
• There are 4 places for picking up tubes. One is located at the end of Cliffhanger (bottom side); one is located at the end of Whitewater (bottom side); one is located in between the Lagoon pool and the entrance for Whitewater (bottom side), and one is located just a little bit on the hill near our room (top side).
Schlitterbahn East (Blastenoff, Tubenbach, and Surfenburg)
• In Blastenoff, all of the big rides are in the tower, and the tower has at least 6 flights of stairs to climb. There is the Master Blaster, Black Knight, and Wolfpack. For the Black Knight, you need to get your tube at the bottom and bring it up. For the other two, the tubes are provided. The Torrent is an awesome way to kill an hour or two.
• In Tubenbach, there are only two real rides that feed into each other. The Falls is a tube ride that drops you off in the Deluge, where you can go around and around (lazy river), or you can get on the AquaVeyer and ride the Falls again without getting out of your tube. All the rest are beaches, a kid’s area, and pools.
• In Surfenburg, there is a Boogie Bahn when you first walk in. You can try to boogie board on this if you are feeling brave. I believe you have to wait for a board before getting in line. The Backsplash uses water from this Boogie Bahn to create a great way to slide into the Krystal River. There is also another ride here called the Dragon Blaster which you will also need to get a tube before going up to the ride. Typically, getting a tube is the worst part. It is next to the Boogie Bahn.