We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bargain Holiday?

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Bargain Holiday?

Hi

Looking to go to Las Americas/Costa Adeje region in Feb (2 plus a child).Thinking half board but flexible either way on that.

Teletext quotes around £350 a head. Anyone got any advice, ie is it better to book last minute,or book hotels/flights separate?. Also which hotels are good for a weeks stay

Any advice appreciated

2 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz
reviews: 1
1. Re: Bargain Holiday?

Hi

If it is piece of mind you want {ie ATOL/Abta protect} then package is your best bet,.If you are not worried about that then flight ect separatly is the route to go. If you get info as to where to stay in the south {sorry it is not an area I can advise on} it may work out cheaper with a low cost airline and booking direct with the hotel.

I never trust teletext as most times the price you see is just to draw you in, you are then told that offer has gone and you get pushed to buy a much more expensive holiday than you could get from a high street TA.

Whatever you choose I hope you and yours have a great time:0)

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Preston, United...
reviews: 18
2. Re: Bargain Holiday?

always research the hotel before you book .....to many folk book then come on here complaining they have read bad reviews ! what suits one family may not suit another etc theres 1000s of hotels on tenerife alone but it can be narrowed down if you know what board/star you want and the surrounding areas for bars/restaurants/ entertainments etc we have been lucky going to tenerife for over 15 years and never had a bad holiday yet.

Reply to: Bargain Holiday?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas