We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
essex england
reviews: 18
wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

please help flying out friday week need to reassure !!!!

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston super Mare, Tenerife
reviews: 136
1. Re: wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

Hi, it is very difficult to give a long range forecast for Tenerife, a small island in a very large ocean. The weather can change a couple of miles down the coast, and a forecast will say rain, even if it is only a light shower, lasting a few minutes, so don't worry too much.

Milford Haven...
2. Re: wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

hi just looked on holiday weather forecast and its looking fine and dandy from where i am sat.

showing 24 on the fri, showers in the afternoon sat (21) sunny and 20 sunday and 19 with showers on xmas eve.

Last xmas when we went we looked at the weather report and it was showing rain all the time, tbh i don't think it rained once, not even a shower.

I know where i would love to be spending christmas, unfortunatly i gotta stay at home and work :(

As rickybear says dont worry i reckon it gunna be glorious.

just enjoy (said through gritted teeth i am so very jealous)

preston
reviews: 9
3. Re: wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

Does it really matter? You'll be in Tenerife while we are all here in cold & wet England. Have a good christmas. Looking foward to getting back to Tenerife soon!

Tamworth, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
reviews: 9
4. Re: wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

You can't change whatever is forecast and it will be warmer than the UK. Enjoy.

Milford Haven...
5. Re: wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

88 sleeps for me and i dunt care about the weather, altho decent would be nice. having said that i only been to pdla 3outa 4yrs all at xmas and it been brill weather might ov rained xmas day 2008 but hey it was warm rain and it lasted all of 20 mins. luckily i was sat in a bar at the bottom of las vistas and me flip flops got wet, as the rain came down the steps into the bar, quite warm on the old toes tho. thinking about it tho mite of been 2009, but hey who cares!!!!!!

i am sure everybody who goes xmas this yr will have a fab time and the weather will be good to you.

i will be sat at home freezing me boobies off, paying stupid prices to keep warm and thinking of you lot out there. rain or shine enjoy, i reckon a bottle of something may be cheaper than puttin the fire on. i am so very jealous.

up north
reviews: 1
6. Re: wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

best to take your pacamac just in case then ? lol..

Scotland
reviews: 17
7. Re: wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

I use this site and the forecast for the next 3 weeks is pretty good, if anything like it I'm sure you'll be pleased.

accuweather.com/en/…3022

scotland
reviews: 39
8. Re: wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

Yes dont worry, I have looked ahead as well and it is certainly looking good right up to boxing day - its says scattered showers for xmas eve and xmas day but that could be early in the morning - certainly no torrential rain like some unlucky people encountered in November I believe for 5 days, ive been to majorca in july and had a few rainy days as well - im optimistic but im going next tuesday and its saying 25 in the afternoon - yipeee.

Barrow-in-Furness...
reviews: 10
9. Re: wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

Well, I don't care what the weather is like, it can't be any worse than we've had here what with wind,rain n floods all over the place even when the sun shines at this time of year its still freezing, I'll be happy just being there, and with a bit of luck I will be well wet on the inside so I don't give a dam if I get a little bit wet on the outside as well lol, arriving xmas eve and it can't come soon enough, you all have a great time.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 7
10. Re: wifey says long range weather forecast for xmas is bad

I'm here just now got here on Monday roasting Tuesday was cloudy this morning sunny now even in the cloud it's still hot sitting by pool as I right this

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas