We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to playa de las americas with a young child...

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Travelling to playa de las americas with a young child...

Hi

I am travelling to las americas at the end of may with my young daughter, im pregnant and we are just looking for a relaxing holiday with nice places to go for something to eat at night and family type bars.... I used to travel here all the time with family when i was younger but have since booking this heard a lot about young and lively, is this the case now??? Dont want it too lively where we feel uncomftable leaving the hotel at the evening, we are a young couple but as travelling with a 4 year old wants something suitable....

Any recommendations also of places to eat, places to see visit would be appreciated....Thanks :-)

London, United...
reviews: 3
11. Re: Travelling to playa de las americas with a young child...

Volcano.

Wheres the best place to buy tickets for the water park?

Hotel? at Park?

I hear its 30 Euros per adult?

Thanks

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz
reviews: 1
12. Re: Travelling to playa de las americas with a young child...

Hi Tango

Two choices as to best way/place to buy. Order online and have the tickets emailed to you before you leave that way no waiting with the rest to buy the ticket at the gate. I would go for either one of these two {second one as per the website is cheaper

http://www.siampark.net/en/

www.attractiontix.co.uk/siam-park.aspx…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

manchester
13. Re: Travelling to playa de las americas with a young child...

Many Thanks :-) Enjoy ur hols!!! Iv stayed at hotel a few times last time being 7years ago and it was always a very good hotel!!

manchester
14. Re: Travelling to playa de las americas with a young child...

Thanks to all your replies I will make note of the places suggested :-)

London, United...
reviews: 3
15. Re: Travelling to playa de las americas with a young child...

I'm using free wireless in Biticora now, first night here. The great thing is every is from UK here and polite.

bathgate, west...
reviews: 13
16. Re: Travelling to playa de las americas with a young child...

We bought our tickets for Siam park at one of the many outlets in Playa de las Americas selling them and tickets for other attractions. The cost was 102.50 euros for two adults, a 14 year old and a 12 year old. 12 and overs are classed as an adult unfortunately, but the guy in the ticket office put our 12 year old down as a child.

Would have bought tickets in advance online, but think you have to specify a date - didn't want to do that, incase bad weather etc.

You can purchase tickets for a second visit when at the park(must be within 14 days) for 15 euros each.

Not transferrable, as they scan every family members fingerprint when you buy the tickets to return, and same when you go back to use them.

No charge for sunbeds when you're in. Don't allow picnic boxes, but we took our own sandwiches/ snacks etc and no-one seemed to bother - so long as you're fairly discreet about it seemed to be fine. Other families seemed to be doing likewise.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz
reviews: 1
17. Re: Travelling to playa de las americas with a young child...

Hi

All tickets booked online for Siam Park and Loro Parque do need a start date but are valid for 90 day from that date so you just choose when to go during your holiday . The only " problem" you would have is from the south travelling to Loro Parque where you would need to sort out the coach transfer if that is what you intended to use.

I would think that with such a trip there must be a phone number to call to get you on the coach for that day but it is not a thing we have had to do so like I said it is just speculation regarding the transport

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Edited: 4:46 pm, April 26, 2011
18. Re: Travelling to playa de las americas with a young child...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 30, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations