We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to visit siam park tenerife from PDI

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
how to visit siam park tenerife from PDI

Hi,

I hope i can get some help on here. In december(9-16) 4 of us will be going on holiday to playa de ingles. we are planning to go aqualand, but now it looks like Siam park tenerife is better so would also like to do a day trip there if possible.

so I need to know how if at all possible will it be for us to get to siam park from playa de ingles.

we are all between 21 and 23 soo on a budget so nothing to costly.

basically i would like to know the journey time? ( we obviously want more time at the park than travelling)

cost roughly per per or all of us(doesnt matter how its worked out?

isit worth doing a day trip to siam park ?

we are happy to get public transport if it saves money and just start the day early.

there will be no car hire during our trip.

Thank you.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 42
1. Re: how to visit siam park tenerife from PDI

Not too costly?

Put aside hundreds of pounds at least. You would need an inter island flight and lots of time travelling.

cleethorpes
reviews: 9
2. Re: how to visit siam park tenerife from PDI

Siam Parque is far far better than Aqualand .....but really not do able ,and as stated very costly .For what it would cost you could get a holiday in Tenerife at a later date .Quite a few of the cheaper hotels in Tenerife at the moment are offering free unlimited visits to Siam Parque .

London, United...
3. Re: how to visit siam park tenerife from PDI

arr ok thats fine, i guess we are booking a holiday to tenerife soon then! lol do you know any hotels by hand that offer the free park tickets?

Thank you very much

cleethorpes
4. Re: how to visit siam park tenerife from PDI

It varies on when you are thinking of going at this moment i believe its on for Gran Oasis Resort in Playa De Las Americas

And Granada Park in Los Cristianos

For your age group ,once not at Siam Parque i think Playa de Las Americas would offer you more to do .However Gran Oasis for some is a little out of the way ,its a 20 /25 min walk into the heart of PDLA ,but it is a nice complex .read reviews and see pictures here on TA

Hope this helps .

Gogledd Cymru...
5. Re: how to visit siam park tenerife from PDI

Might be a shot in the dark but site below offers day trips to Tenerife. You might struggle to get to Siam Park though.

grancanaria-alacarta.com/joomla/index.php/en…

cleethorpes
6. Re: how to visit siam park tenerife from PDI

Yes there are trips to Tenerife's Loro Parque ( sister parque to Siam ) but these set off very early from Gran Canaria we did this trip some years back and where picked up at 5.30am .Left loro before closing and back at Puerto rico approx 9.30 pm .Great day .

However you would then need to travel to the south of the island for Siam Parque taxi cost approx 100 Euros .Approx 80 min travel time .so as you dont arrive at Loro till approx 10 am you wouldnt be at Siam till 11.30 am approx ...then need to be back at Loro for the return coach !!! A very short day in Siam !!! When a full day often feels too short !

Gogledd Cymru...
7. Re: how to visit siam park tenerife from PDI

Probably easier to do a day trip from the UK!!!!

8. Re: how to visit siam park tenerife from PDI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles