We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Don Miguel

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Riu Don Miguel

Hi,

Please can anyone tell me if there are any hair dryers in the rooms, also do you have to pay to use the safes?.

Thanks

Strawberries.

CHESTERFIELD
Level Contributor
447 posts
89 reviews
1. Re: Riu Don Miguel

Hi,

We have been to many Riu hotels (not this one though) they do have hairdryers but if you need one to style your hair rather than just dry your hair I would take your own. Yes you do have to pay for your safe, it's usually a couple of €'s a day ( most people get really ticked off at paying for safes but I have only been to one hotel where there was no charge......that hotel was €700 per night !!!!!). If you go on Riu's main website you will find more information than you get from the holiday company sites.

Regards

Gill

2. Re: Riu Don Miguel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles