We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much should we take

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
how much should we take

me and my other half shall be in PDI for 2 weeks all inclusive from the 29th july, planning on eating out a few times and also playing out for about 3 nights a week and wanting to go on excursions and maybe taking 1 or 2 trips tp PR anybody there now who can give me advice on how much to take we have saved about £2000 im sure that will be fine??????

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 27
1. Re: how much should we take

That'll be more than fine, we usually go a.i. (two of us) and still spend around 5-800e including a couple of trips, few drinks, eating out a couple of times, few small presents, tobacco etc and pay for safe and maybe one or two other things depending on room facilities. Use whatever you don't spend on another holiday, that's what we do, enjoy!

2. Re: how much should we take

Thank you that has put my mind at ease :)

cardiff
reviews: 3
3. Re: how much should we take

More than enough we went all inc took £1000 for 2 weeks and came back with £380 that was with booking an excursion, eating out twice and going out most nights. Where are you staying?

4. Re: how much should we take

We staying at sunprime Atlantic view suite & spa and that's amazing hopefully bring home a fair but with us :)

DERBY
reviews: 4
5. Re: how much should we take

We are going to the sunprime on the 3rd August. I was planning on taking about €500-600 just for going out for a few beers at night. From reading the reviews staying in at night is very dull as there Is no noise allowed due to local residents. I have looked at excursions, there doesn't seem much to choose from. I have seen you can fish for bluefin tuna and marlin. They tag and release them for research. This is around €50 and not something that I would normally so I might give that a go 😄. You would struggle to spend two grand unless you got hammered every night. Have a great trip.

6. Re: how much should we take

No not planning on getting ratted every night but will plan on going out the hotel most nights due to the lack of entertainment as you said its quite dull but we only saved that much so we don't have to worry at all while we are away :)

7. Re: how much should we take

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, July 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles