We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good ideas?

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frederikssund
reviews: 25
Any good ideas?

Hi everybody

My girlfriend and I are going to Playa del inglés 21 aug, staying at sunprime atlantic. Any good ideas what to see the 2 weeks we are there? Or just good advices?

Thanks..

Anders

8 replies to this topic
kent
reviews: 7
1. Re: Any good ideas?

KIMS BAR in the gran chapperal...cheap drinking hole + food...use this place as a starter before hitting the more tourist areas yumbo,kasbah irish centre etc...you will save alot of euros...ENJOY!

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 21
2. Re: Any good ideas?

If you fancy an excursion then Sioux City is a good day/night out. You pay upfront when booking and you get to walk around a western-style set, have a barbecue meal, live music, watch the cowboy show complete with horses, good guy-bad guy kind of thing and the bar is free, unlimited all night. It's great fun with everyone dancing about after the free booze takes hold! It might be slightly expensive at first but you save on not having to pay for food and drink.

Dundee, United...
reviews: 33
3. Re: Any good ideas?

Sioux City closed recently another victim of the economic crisis in Spain

Edited: 3:55 am, July 21, 2013
cardiff
reviews: 3
4. Re: Any good ideas?

Gutted about sioux city, we went on the supercat boat excursion in june that was a good day out, I'd stay away from the kasbah full of aggressive pr's trying to get you into clubs and ganging up when you say no, stick to the yumbo or gran chapparell. We also went to palmitos park a few years back again good day out or there's aqualand in maspalomas

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 21
5. Re: Any good ideas?

Aw, that's a shame about Sioux City! Had a great time there! :(

Frederikssund
reviews: 25
6. Re: Any good ideas?

Thanks, Will look Kims bar up for more :)

I have read Sioux City is only open from october to april? Or is it completely closed?

Anyone know some good wine bars, or wine tasting tours?

Edited: 9:46 am, July 25, 2013
Dundee, United...
reviews: 33
7. Re: Any good ideas?

Sioux City is closed for good unless new investors turn up,not sure if it is of interest but I read recently that a company was starting segway tours around the Maspalomas area

Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
8. Re: Any good ideas?

Hi WeaverDK

My boyfriend and I are also going to the sunprime on the 19th august so will probably see you there!

:-)

Reply to: Any good ideas?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles