We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south yorks
reviews: 14
Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

We stayed here last year and had an odd numbered room on a high floor, so good views, but didn't like the fact that the bedroom was near the corridor, and the lounge near the balcony. I have seen pictures of some refurbished rooms with the bedroom near the balcony, and wonder if anyone knows what room number to request, also which is the quietest side, odd or even?

17 replies to this topic
Bournemouth...
1. Re: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

Even numbers are best as sun is on balcony in evening and I stayed in Room 246 which was overlooking entertainment bar,check out the roof top solarium if you haven't been before,I'm back in September for two weeks but staying next door in the Jardin de Sol from the 23rd. Have a great time

south yorks
2. Re: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

Think Room 246 overlooking the entertainment would be too noisy for me. I like to get away from it about 11.00pm. We have been before but wondered if there are any refurbished rooms with the bedroom near the balcony rather than the corridor. We couldn't use the rooftop solarium as no umbrellas up there and no shade! Loads around the pool so dont know why they cant have a few upstairs.

Brighton, United...
reviews: 45
3. Re: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

Agree with the last poster, unless your idea of entertainment is the "birdy song" and the like blaring out in German/Dutch every night specify that you want a room well away from the the outside "entertainment" area .

Bournemouth...
4. Re: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

Yes it was very noisy even when the music stopped as the bar was still open and the Germans were raising their voices with no respect for the other guests,but all in all a great hotel and a fab holiday as always

south yorks
5. Re: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

I regularly check the reviews on this hotel and am amazed to find one today relating to a holiday spent at this hotel in 2008 and blaming the German guests for spoiling their holiday! Unbelievable! Why these people don't just stay in the UK for their holidays amazes me. Please don't take any notice of these kind of reviews!

South Yorkshire
reviews: 15
6. Re: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

Julezw, ME TOO! I'm astonished that someone has posted a review from a visit here in 2008!

The sooner trip advisor allows other members to make comments on reviews the better.

Hopefully, readers are able to pick out the idiots with unrealistic expectations.

south yorks
7. Re: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

We're going back to EV this October so they must be doing something right! Just wish they would invest in air con or rent out portable air con units!

South Yorkshire
8. Re: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

Hi Julezw,

Im sure they do rent aircon units. You should be able to organise through reception. Possibly via a third party hire company.

We're going back in October too! X

south yorks
9. Re: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

What date are you there? We fly from Leeds Bradford on 10th for two weeks!

South Yorkshire
10. Re: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria

We arrive at EV on 23/10 for a week!

Flying out of Gatwick though this time. Its far to travel, but couldn't resist the prices with Norweigian Air at less than £100 per head return!

Reply to: Room to request at hotel Eugenia Victoria
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles