We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suntransfers.com

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 2
suntransfers.com

anybody used this company going to playa del ingles they seem cheaper than most private transfers

Essen, Belgium
reviews: 3
1. Re: suntransfers.com

hello!! have you used suntransfers.com? I want to book them too but I am not sure...

regards Claudia

Wales
reviews: 36
2. Re: suntransfers.com

I book with Travelrepublic. Paid £6 each return for late august

Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 61
3. Re: suntransfers.com

Be forewarned about SunTransfers.com. Our cruise ship was delayed on the return to Barcelona because of a passenger with a medical emergency. We emailed SunTransfers that because of the delay we would be (only) 30 minutes late to meet our driver for the trip from the port to the airport the next morning, December 24, 2012. Because we notified them 12 hours in advance, instead of 24, they would not wait and canceled the reservation and kept the fee. They do offer a "guaranteed" change of reservations for an additional 3 Euros at the time of booking, but based on the terrible customer service four of us just had when they refused to wait even 30 minutes, I would never recommend using this company.

Brighton, United...
reviews: 43
4. Re: suntransfers.com

As mentioned by a previous poster , travelrepublic offer good value transfers . Have used them numerous times and never had a problem .

5. Re: suntransfers.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles