We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Escorial Hotel

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
reviews: 13
Escorial Hotel

I want to ask the same questions of the Escorial it seems to be rated better than Hotel Eugenia on TA. and I want to know what is the dining experience like in this hotel is it Bad like most all inclusive hotels. Can you order wine with your meal or is it just a eat as much as you can type place? With dirty plates left lying around which is very off putting.

Las Palmas de Gran...
reviews: 15
1. Re: Escorial Hotel

I do not know much about either of the hotels. A colleague of mine always book her friends into the Eugenia Victoria because it is supposed to be rather good and civilized...

Anyway; to me you do not sound to be an all-inclusive person. Why don´t you look for a hotel with breakfast and rather enjoy your meals at some of the good restaurants in Playa del Ingles and San Fernando.

Just a suggestion,

Regards,

2. Re: Escorial Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 13, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles