We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxis

Which Playa del Ingles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
reviews: 3
taxis

could anyone please tell me how much a taxi is from the airport to PDI

thanks

GLASGOW
reviews: 4
1. Re: taxis

Hi eddy66

When i was there in May of this year i paid €39 + tip at 23:15 which is dearer than the day rate and returning at 17:00 €31 + tip.I think the day rate is up to 21:00.Hope this is of some help.

Cheers

Jon-Pon

Gran Canaria, Spain
2. Re: taxis

For the best value thing to do is the local bus- costs about 4 euros . Number 66 bus from just outside FROM where the car hire kiosks are, drops you in Plays Del Ingles.

Sheffield, United...
3. Re: taxis

thanks for the info

Port Talbot, United...
reviews: 2
4. Re: taxis

Hi eddy66, always use OWEN www.canaryforum.com/transfers/.html just fill in the form and get an instant quote without obligation, you get return transfers and he is reliable and efficient, would not use anyone else

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
reviews: 4
5. Re: taxis

www.islascanariastours.com/transfers.html €68 return. (Same company as above post just different website)

Sheffield, United...
6. Re: taxis

thanks jk 1952 and paul . just booked taxi from this site. thanks again

7. Re: taxis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:29 am, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Playa del Ingles