We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help please

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 11
help please

i am thinking of going to santa ponsa next year and never been before. when is the hottest time of year to go? also, can anyone recommend good self catering apartment close to nightlife? and if anyone knows of good travel agents to book with (i am going by myself so cost extra). any other info appreciated. thanks.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Santa Ponsa
reviews: 78
1. Re: help please

The hottest time is in July/August. To be honest I wouldn't book with a travel agent, I book my flights direct with the airline, and book accommodation with the hotel. Have a look at the hotel reviews, see what takes your fancy and go from there!

Belfast, United...
reviews: 2
2. Re: help please

caroline i go on my own the odd time and i always find lowcostholidays best.

holiday centre is a good base to stay for value

Wilmslow United...
reviews: 16
3. Re: help please

Definitely book flights & hotel online rather than through a tour operator. I've not used a tour operator for years. Travel republic are good & as per the previous post Lowcost holidays

Glasgow, United...
4. Re: help please

Thanks for your replies. I have been having a look online and thinking of going to Globales Verdemar apartments in July next year.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 10
5. Re: help please

Great location, very central, l but it's worth paying for a sea view as it's amazing.

Kilmaurs, United...
reviews: 45
6. Re: help please

Went to verdermar last year loved them and sew view is a must

Newport, United...
reviews: 8
7. Re: help please

Hi santa ponsa a good choice. Went 2years ago. Lovely beach with a nice park area with parrots flying free not a lot going on in evening as the all inclusive hotels seem to be very popular but it's only 15 mins from maguluf if you fancy a change foot to agree it's better to book your flights and. Then then the hotel as said lowcost ols are alpha rooms are great used both many. Times

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Santa Ponsa
reviews: 78
8. Re: help please

I must disagree about not much going on in the evening. First there is the square, with tribute acts, lots of good bars around with lots of different sorts of entertainment, different types of restaurants, and at the beginning of September there is the fiesta with parades, bands, film on the beach, fireworks, folk dancing and a market.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 10
9. Re: help please

I'm amazed that someone would say there's not much going on in the evening. There are bars and restaurants in abundance, plenty of choice on both sides of the bay and as annabelle says, there is also The Square and all the bars and restaurants that surround that.

Glasgow, United...
10. Re: help please

thanks everyone. would the 1st 2 weeks of september still be busy with good weather? or would july (either 1st 2 weeks or last 2 weeks) be better? costing an arm and a leg with single room supplements.

Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa