We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Luton, United...
parking

Hi

Anyone know the deal with parking? Is there anywhere free etc?

We are going from 26th to 30th May and will be Hotel Villa Dorada on Carrer de Vendrell.

Any help appreciato!

Stu

uk
reviews: 72
1. Re: parking

Well I do know that a lot of town centre road parking is parking meter. They do have wardens patrolling and fine cars in certain areas. Theres a pay carpark right on the main promenade. I think there might be some free parking on the side streets, im sure ive seen some. But I will make one comment. Whenever we've walked passed parked cars they all, and I do literaly mean all, seem to be bashed, scratched and dented:even the expensive cars. So im wondering if town centre roadside parking is a good idea. Im thinking theres a lot of bump and run incidents, but im just assuming because of what ive seen.

Your hotel might offer parking. Some hotels do for a fee, and I dont think they charge extortionate. Maybe someone on here knows a bit more.

2. Re: parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 30, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Salou