We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
reviews: 24
SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

Hello to everyone looking forward to their Salou holiday.

We usually go in June, but we're looking at September in 2014 due to going somewhere else in June.

Has anyone booked yet?

111 replies to this topic
Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
reviews: 44
1. Re: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

I have booked 2 weeks in July staying at the Golden Port.

Swan007 - September is a nice time of year to go, it's still hot but a little quieter than July/Aug.

glasgow
reviews: 2
2. Re: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

We are going for 2 weeks in June to Sanguli as it has it all for the kids

edinburgh
reviews: 3
3. Re: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

11 days in June for us. We have not booked yet but it will be either the port salou or the avenida depending on who's going and prices.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
reviews: 24
4. Re: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

Thanks Happygirl - we were there in September in 1995 (!) and in 2007, and I do like it in September. All the years in between we went once in May and the rest in June. We've only avoided September so as not to take our DS out of school at the beginning of the school year.

ireland
reviews: 2
5. Re: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

Havnt booked yet as I cant decide weather to go for the beach best maritim hotel or hotel port adventura, will begoing in july

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 9
6. Re: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

booked flights with ryanair for last week in august,got a bargain really,4 adults and 1 child £359,thats without luggage so add on another £100 for the usual add ons,still really cheap though,just waiting to book hotel or apartment now.

Inverness, United...
reviews: 5
7. Re: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

I have booked two weeks in September at sanguli we were there last year and loved it so booked again can't wait

Birmingham, United...
8. Re: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

we are looking to go beginning of Sept to h10 mediterranean village. we will be taking our son who will have just turned 1 the week before. can anyone advise if this will be ok heat wise and if the hotel is ok? thanks

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
reviews: 14
9. Re: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

Samijane..... It will be hot. I would take total sunblock with you for the son and make sure it is topped up. Your hotel is in Cap Salou. A 20 minute walk or 5 minute bus ride from Salou. Its a nice hotel but the area is hilly.

Tilbury, United...
reviews: 12
10. Re: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.

We are booked for California Gardens Hotel for a week on the 29th august. Will be my 4th visit to Salou. :D

Reply to: SALOU 2014 - Who's booked? Post here.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salou