We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
donegal,ireland
reviews: 7
Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

Hi guys,

Just booked a family holiday in this hotel AI , kids are 13,9 and 8. I was wondering if anyone knows this hotel or has stayed here and could give me a few tips. We hope to go to Portaventura 1 or 2 days been told its cheaper to buy online rather than out there ? Is it easy to get to by bus? Is it worh going to Barcelona for a day or is it too far/expensive?

Sorry for all the questions but we are majorly excited about our trip :))) Many thanks for any replies recieved in advance :)))

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
reviews: 44
1. Re: Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

Barcelona is approx 15 euros return on the train journey time is about 90 mins.

Have a look at Plana bus they offer various bus trips to Barcelona

http://www.busplana.com/en/

It is cheaper buying tickets online for Portaventura and I would recommend going for at least 2 days. You can but a 2 day ticket or a 3 day 2 park ticket amongst others which gives you 1st day at Portaventura theme park 2nd day at the waterpark and or theme park and the 3rd day which must be used within 7 days of the 1st visit at the theme park.

There are plenty of buses in Salou if you buy a T10 ticket priced at €12 that will give you 10 journeys on the bus which can be used by an individual or shared between you this works out cheaper than paying for individual journeys.

donegal,ireland
2. Re: Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

Thank you so much for your reply happygirl, Plana bus looks good value for money so will definitely try that out :)

Do you know of the Eurosalou hotel? It's supposed to be in the 'old part of town' which sounds good to me, prefer to be away from the town centre when possible. Is this near Cap Salou at all ?

Again, sorry for the inquisition xxx

Lincoln, England...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

buy your park tickets be for you go its cheaper

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
reviews: 44
4. Re: Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

I am not familiar with the Eurosalou hotel but reading some of the reviews they say it is only 5 mins from railway station which is in the old town. The old town is at the opposite end from Cap Salou so heading towards the Port end of town. When have you booked for? Feel free to ask any other questions.

donegal,ireland
5. Re: Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

Happygirl thank you for taking time out to answer me, I really appreciate it, thanks also to Carl.

We are going 31st May for 7 days, can't wait x

liverpool
reviews: 5
6. Re: Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

Hi I have booked to go to this hotel in May, I am hoping it's not to far from Salou itself, does it have wifi at all regards

edinburgh
reviews: 3
7. Re: Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

The eurosalou is in salou old town not far from the train station and 5 minutes from the shops. The tourist area of salou is a 20-30 minute nice walk along the sea front. The hotel has wifi in the whole hotel but you have to pay.

Hemel Hempstead...
reviews: 1
8. Re: Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

I stayed at the EuroSalou in June 2011 with two friends, aged 22 at the time.

We all found it fantastic hotel! The food in particular was brilliant with show cooking stations , the rooms were spacious and well furnished with comfortable beds.

The all inclusive concept was good, especially the spanish larger served in pint glasses.

The only catch being the drinks portion of the concept only runs from 11am to 11pm so for the last hour you have to pay, and when you leave breakfast early say at 10am you have an hour to wait before you can request a free drink.

Food was brilliant, always hot, you could watch what was being cooked in front of you to order, and I always found something tasty despite being a fussy eater! Don't forget if you're heading to PA as we did to request a packed lunch! Very tasty and free as long as ordered the night before!

We found attractiontix website to be cheapest for PortAventura then, and this time in my October visit I used the 2 for 1 Chupa Chups lollies to get entry. Whether it will still be running next year is anyones guess!

The pool area was a nice size, although sometimes partially shaded due to the large wall backdrop. There was a mad rush for sunbeds early in the morning but we never really had much of a problem getting a sunbed when we wanted one.

The entertainment was good, we usually just went along with it and occasionally participated until the all inc packed up and then we toddled off to the clubs.

The outdoor giant chess board was a great way to unwind, and the games room had good condition pool tables and Time Crisis 2 for a euro which was great fun!

The downstairs spa was fantastic I went there nearly everyday when the sun became too much and would highly recommend it - it was cheap and incredibly cheerful but the indoor pool isnt that well suited to swimming due to the shape.

The downstairs discoteque nightclub was closed during our stay, but the doors were ajar and was able to see it looked a really good size and we only wished it was open!

The beach is around 10 minutes on foot, a nice walk through the old town.

We found the hotel in a great location for all the amentities, it was a bit of a trek to the club strip though where all the bars and things are (but I'm sure you won't be worried about that), but it was only a short bus ride or 10 euro taxi to Portaventura.

In October 2013, I stayed at the Molinos park, which is in Cap Salou., It was also a fantastic hotel,especially for the money we paid, the all inclusive ran til midnight, which was better, but the Eurosalou did top it due to the fact the walls are well insulated so you get a decent nights sleep all hours!

Also Cap Salou is a fair old trek from salou central, so I would prefer to book Eurosalou next time again or a more central hotel.

Hope this helps - if you have any questions please feel free to message! Note my views are based on June 2011 so things may have changed a bit since then!

Edited: 11:19 am, January 01, 2014
9. Re: Does anybody know the Eurosalou Hotel and spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Salou