We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port Aventura Express MAX Tickets

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Valletta,Malta
reviews: 158
Port Aventura Express MAX Tickets

I have 2 new unused Express Max tickets for port aventura theme park.. which I`m giving away for free.. who ever wants them kindly send me a private message where I can post them & I will.

They are only valid for Port Aventura Hotel residents ... we was there last week & it was quite that we didnt use them!! as maximum waiting time was 30mins on avarage....

The tickets are valid till the end of the year.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Salou
reviews: 37
1. Re: Port Aventura Express MAX Tickets

Thats very generous Mario, hopefully they will be of some use to someone!!

I

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 31
2. Re: Port Aventura Express MAX Tickets

A very generous offer,that's the beauty of the trip advisor community,thanks again Mario!!!

Isle of Wight
3. Re: Port Aventura Express MAX Tickets

pm sent

Valletta,Malta
reviews: 158
4. Re: Port Aventura Express MAX Tickets

I have already posted the tickets yesterday to the 1st person that had reply to me. so the tickets are gone now...thanks to everyone that showed interest in them.

Edited: 3:49 pm, October 03, 2012
5. Re: Port Aventura Express MAX Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Salou