We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wheelchairs in Salou

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 26
Wheelchairs in Salou

Hi Guys just booked some ryanair flights for myself, my sis and my disabled father. he is in a wheelchair and is not able to walk at all (only one leg). Hoping Salou is friendly to wheelchair users and looking for reassurance really, we have been abroad with him before and we always find it a stuggle but we dont let it get in the way hopefully Salou will be a good choice. Looking at some hotels and quite a few has disabled facilities.

Any help or guidance appreciated.

Thanks

Whitby
reviews: 4
11. Re: Wheelchairs in Salou

we have just returned and stopped at the delfin park, there were 3 wheelchair users staying there and the hotel is also very central and spotless,the food is lovely and cant fault it at all .hope this helps Anna

hampshire
reviews: 57
12. Re: Wheelchairs in Salou

hi there,me and my wife have been visiting salou for the last 4 years,every year we have stayed at the hotel belvedere,you can our read review and see photos in tripadvisor.the hotel is very well set up for disabled travellers,ramps into reception,into the toilets with disabled loo,they have a lift/hoist to lower people into the swimming pool and the hotel has a good location.the paths around salou are wheelchair friendly & i cant envisage many difficulties getting around.

South of England
reviews: 14
13. Re: Wheelchairs in Salou

In general it's good - the ramps up the kerbs are all over, some of the walks (eg up to Port Aventura) are up hill but theres a tourist road train thing....

Our Hotel (Vil La Romana) even had a hoist at the poolside! (didn't see it working but there were lots of people in wheelchairs staying at the hotel)

I thought it looked ace for disabled travellers (I have hereditary sensory and motor neuropathy so I notice these things!) Port Aventura is disabled friendly too - with special access to rides etc.

14. Re: Wheelchairs in Salou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 28, 2009