We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hen party

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle upon tyne
hen party

Heading out next Saturday,staying at benal beach with 7 others. We are on a hen party fancy dress Saturday night where will be the best place to go and what sort of time to head out in the evening. Bars and clubs best ones to go to

Any feed back would be great thanks

glasgow scotland
reviews: 1
1. Re: hen party

Our villa we have rented for a week at 8 Calle Mayo, Benalmadena, is going to be party central from 29th March, we will be in the 24 hour square and The Marina on Saturday night - hope the 6 of us see you girls there. Cheers

glasgow scotland
reviews: 1
2. Re: hen party

Our villa we have rented for a week at 8 Calle Mayo, Benalmadena, is going to be party central from 29th March, we will be in the 24 hour square and The Marina on Saturday night - hope the 6 of us see you girls there. Cheers

3. Re: hen party

Hello, Six colleagues and I will be on a cultural tour of Benelmadina over the weekend you will be visiting. I am aware that the bars in 24 hour square are busy and offer a fun evening - especially for those in fancy dress ! With regards to the best time to head out , the old adage " it's never too early " works well for us. If you wish we would be more than happy to entertain you. Let me know what your fancy dress( es) are and we will look out for you.

newcastle upon tyne
4. Re: hen party

We are a mix of fancy dress,film themes sounds like a busy weekend.

5. Re: hen party

Hello, Six colleagues and I will be on a cultural tour of Benelmadina over the weekend you will be visiting. I am aware that the bars in 24 hour square are busy and offer a fun evening - especially for those in fancy dress ! With regards to the best time to head out , the old adage " it's never too early " works well for us. If you wish we would be more than happy to entertain you. Let me know what your fancy dress( es) are and we will look out for you.

Torremolinos, Spain
6. Re: hen party

Hi there

Just to give you girls a heads up - if you adopt that old adage then it may just be you entertaining yourselves in the square as most people don't start arriving til about Midnight :)

Wanted to give you a heads up that's all, but i'm sure you'll have a great time...

CB

7. Re: hen party

Any advice on where to go before midnight CB ?

newcastle upon tyne
8. Re: hen party

thank's for that where would be best before midnight, I am familiar with the area as my mam has a place out there but usually family orientated when I go,will be a different holiday with a hen party

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 35
9. Re: hen party

Dont upset your neighbours Andy, Calle Mayo is a quiet residential area of Arroyo. Not many bars/restaurants at that end of town.

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 35
10. Re: hen party

Reecetay,

From Benal Beach head towards the Farmacia at the end of the road, turn left uphill 200m turn right, 200m again you will come to Decs bar on your right. Above Decs is Bonanza Sq, plenty of bars here, not hard to find CJ`s Karaoke from here, among plenty of other bars, before heading to marina or 24 hr sq.