We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shops/bars open late

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
20 reviews
Shops/bars open late

We will be arriving in resort about midnight on 30th March staying near Windmill roundabout, does anyone know if there will be any shops open nearby or a bar that will still be serving snacks.

thanks

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
11,626 posts
66 reviews
1. Re: Shops/bars open late

Most are closing by that time, especially if it's quiet. We left Hapenny Bridge last night to walk towards windmill roundabout intending to have a drink on the way. Nothing open at all at 11.30 ish. We nipped up between Sahara Sunset and BenalBeach so didn't see if Milan were still serving,it's the Indain on the corner at Windmills.

Your best bet may be kebabs/pizzas etc at 24 hr square.

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
8,980 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Shops/bars open late

Wont the tapas bars in Arroyo be open until the early hours. Certainly on the carihuela we dont go out until 11 ish to the early hours.

Certainly on the Carihuela the restaurants will be still open on a week end at midnight, hope this is the case this Sunday when we arrive, want to be eating and drinking at midnight, this is why I love spain.

Eating at 9pm and closing at 11.30 should be kept to the u.k.

Truthfully now everything is okay as our friends are picking us up at 11pm, they have booked the table.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
11,626 posts
66 reviews
3. Re: Shops/bars open late

Arroyo is packed up and finished by midnight Ian, certainly over the last week or so. I can only think of Antonios opposite the taxi rank at the station that could be open later. Long trek on 1st night for someone staying on the front though. We were surprised wednesday night to find La Espiga on Av Garcia Lorca closed at 23.30, generally a late night bar too.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
4. Re: Shops/bars open late

Cafe DiDi's is open 24 hours but i wouldn't recommend that to my worst enemy, unless i want them to spend a couple of days on the toilet !! :(

CB

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
11,626 posts
66 reviews
5. Re: Shops/bars open late

Its alright for a quick late drink, true. But we had already waked down to La Espiga and our apartment was closer than another drink. Bed was the answer.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
20 reviews
6. Re: Shops/bars open late

Thanks guys, looks like we'll not be going out till Sunday then.

Midlands
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
1 review
7. Re: Shops/bars open late

M.T never been in La Espiga but will pop in tomorrow..x

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
11,626 posts
66 reviews
8. Re: Shops/bars open late

Send your hubby to the loo Rosie, there is a door thru to garage, often someone pops thru from garage heading for the bar, can imagine some surprised faces. Ladies loo is "safe" tho. Hope you got your home drama sorted before you got to Benalmadena, RB.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Shops/bars open late

Lynne,I would take some snacks in my hand luggage so sorted when u get there,have a great holiday..Linda.

Midlands
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
1 review
10. Re: Shops/bars open late

M.T will let you know how we get on at La Espiga!! home drama still on-going, family taking care of it for us now ( bless them ) so we can enjoy the Benal sunshine : -))