We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pool opening

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
pool opening

Hello...We are just finalising our lads weekend away in april..flights, transfers booked and we are in the middle of booking hotel..We are looking at MS Alay because we think this will suit a bunch of lads better..Just one or two questions before we book..I know april will be cool enough but will the pool be open at this time and they also have a pool bar and was wondering would this also be open...we are coming from Ireland so any bit of sunlight will be warm to us..Thanks in advance

Torremolinos, Spain
1. Re: pool opening

Hi there

The Alay will suit you perfectly. Regarding the pool, i doubt it very much. You won't get me in it much before 1st week in June as it's just too cold.

Also, many pools depending on specifications have to by law have lifeguards and as a consequence they tend to only employ them for the summer months - June to September.

CB

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 58
2. Re: pool opening

The apartments Doramar on Sirocco hill have a pool that is open year round for those (fool)hardy enough to use it. Open to non residents too at 3€ for sunbed/pool, poolside bar open every day too.

3. Re: pool opening

Thanks lads for the replies...i know the water will be freezing but just chilling by the pool with the option of diving into cold water is a good way to nurse a hangover. Cheers

england
reviews: 32
4. Re: pool opening

my mate paddy intends to open the outdoor pool in the benalmadena spa sometime next weekend, he will break through the ice no bother as hes 20 stone.The rest will watch with cameras at the ready

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 58
5. Re: pool opening

There were a gang of lads in the Doramar pool today, according to a friend of mine.

6. Re: pool opening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena