We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adult hotels costa del sol

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
adult hotels costa del sol

Could anyone please advise on htels in Costa Del Sol that caters to adults and has good daytime animation

Torremolinos, Spain
1. Re: adult hotels costa del sol

Hi there

Are you asking about Adult only Hotels?

CB

UK/Benalmadena
reviews: 1
2. Re: adult hotels costa del sol

I think the Riviera is adults only. Las Arenas is not adults only, but there are very few children there (unless of course you go in school holidays)!

United Kingdom
reviews: 19
3. Re: adult hotels costa del sol

Riviera is closed until May .

Don't know if either it or Las Arenas [not adults only] do daytime animation tho.

Torremolinos, Spain
4. Re: adult hotels costa del sol

It may of course depend on when the OP is thinking of going!!!

CB

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 26
5. Re: adult hotels costa del sol

Try H10 Andalucia Plaza in Puerto banus. Certainly plenty of movie opportunities in the marina area or with the posers in marbella.

I assume you mean by animation, photo or movie, if day time entertainment, would want my money back if adult only.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 52
6. Re: adult hotels costa del sol

Ian, "animation" is what they call the entertainment at the resorts we go to. The welcome meeting always introduce the "Animation Team" which always makes me laugh. During the day when I was in Tenerife last year animation mean playing water polo and ping pong! Not my idea of fun, I have to say.

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 47
7. Re: adult hotels costa del sol

Animacion.

Lennoxtown
reviews: 2
8. Re: adult hotels costa del sol

CJ I agree with you, cannot be annoyed with someone organising games around about me. A villa, with pool and a car or up in Olvera 'my' village townhouse and a please myself holiday wins hands down.

We don´t do hotels very often but a number of years ago the five of us went to Rhodes. By Day 3 my husband was ready to string the Animation Organiser up by something very rude. For a family hotel I was gobsmacked to see the Animation Team do their version of "The Rocky Horror Show" complete with knickers and suspenders.

Saludos. Lindsay

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 26
9. Re: adult hotels costa del sol

CJ: now know why i did not understand the expression. Hotels providing entertainment get crossed off my list. Such a waste in my book to sit listening to hotel entertainment when so much to do and see outside the hotel.

Lindsay: On our one and only holiday in Malta (what a dreadful place). Meet up with a young lawyer and her Stone mason husband. They had come to the hotel for 7 days peaceful pool time as the hotel brochure laid out, after 15 months working on a court case.

After 3 days of games and noise at the pool side, her husband threw the pool games organiser and his equipment into the pool.. They presented the couple with a bill for damages, not knowing she was a hot shot lawyer. We spend the rest of the holiday being driven to a quiet beach every day, driven every night to the best restaurants all at the hotel costs.

As you say CJ about reading car hire T & C', hotel site stated pool, a quiet peaceful oasis, red rag to a bull for a hot shot lawyer.

10. Re: adult hotels costa del sol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 25, 2014