We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benalmadena xmas and new year 2012-13

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
benalmadena xmas and new year 2012-13

Hi, my hubby and i are staying in benalmadena jupiter apartments from the 16th dec 2012 till 13th jan 2013. we have been many times, but never at this time of year. We are in our 50 love entertainment and good bars. Can anyone tell us what is open at this time of year,

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 35
1. Re: benalmadena xmas and new year 2012-13

Plenty of bars and restaurants open. Try Casa Chamaleons for great food, just up from Jupiter. Quite a few bars in Bonanza sq are closed in the winter months, as some of thesmaller ones dont have much inside seating.

Ivensa Sq has plenty of bars open, as does Av Bonanza with Woodies, The Lounge, Peacocks and the Junction to choose from. CJ`s Karaoke tends to get a good crowd in, especially thurs/fri/sat nights.

Make sure you go into Arroyo too, a more Spanish feel and some very nice bars too.

Lookout restaurant Otelli. Good pub grub at The Vine on Av Garcia Lorca of an evening too.

Breakfast at the Eagle Bar opposite Jupiter is excellent. although i think i have read they are closed thru Dec.

There is a post with the latest Buzz Magazine on the forum. many bars advertising their Xmas offerings/opening times in there.

Belfast, United...
reviews: 6
2. Re: benalmadena xmas and new year 2012-13

Hi Jackie we were in Benal last xmas.It was quite quiet but the weather was brill.We found a good bar called The Halfpenny Bridge its facing the Sunset Beach beside cocos.Anyhow we had a great 3 course xmas dinner in there for 15 euro a head.It was really lovely and there was a group and the place was buzzing.You could buy 5 bottles of beer for 7 euro so its not dear for an irish bar.good luck and enjoy.Sean Paul Belfast,ps were giving benidorm a try this xmas

Southport
reviews: 5
3. Re: benalmadena xmas and new year 2012-13

If you come down the hill from Jupiter and then just after the bend down the very steep hill to the left then as it levels out with a street on the left there are a few steps up to a pavement between some apartments and olive trees. Half way along this path on the left is a ramp/stairway which leads into the Quinta bar, there are wine barrels outside. Here there is very good food, reasonable drinks and entertainment most nights geared towards older people and suitable for children if present. No blue jokes or language. The bar is geared to serve the nearby La Quinta and Benal Beach timeshares but is open to anyone. It is very clean and customer friendly with both Spanish and English staff. I go at least twice a year and am never disappointed. Worth checking out and seeing if you need to book a christmas or new year dinner as it gets busy.

Edited: 6:15 am, December 13, 2012
4. Re: benalmadena xmas and new year 2012-13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, December 17, 2013