We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Benalmadena, Spain
reviews: 1
Another

couple of bars in bonanza are shutting the local has shut and the blue moon closes at the end of the month grim times ahead.

Dundee, United...
reviews: 68
1. Re: Another

I will be over next weekend for 12 days i hope no more close.Looking forward to my holiday so hopefully there will stil be bars open

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 58
2. Re: Another

Never saw the Blue Moon owners behind the bar. Its hard enough to make a living let alone pay staff everyday.

Darlington
reviews: 12
3. Re: Another

Is the local the one just along from the blue moon? The people were from the north east? or is it in bonanza sq?

confused.com!

Darlington
4. Re: Another

Think i meant ibenza sq!

Torremolinos, Spain
5. Re: Another

Both the bars mentioned are in Bonanza Square.

CB

Darlington
6. Re: Another

Are they just a couple of doors from each other?

Torremolinos, Spain
7. Re: Another

Yeh, they are in the corner before you take the steps down to Lef's, and the lower level where Decs is....

When they close it will only leave the other corner open, Johnnies and the Irish place, that will be it i think.

CB

Midlands
reviews: 1
8. Re: Another

C.B was it Hazy Days that changed to the Lounge, also is The Feathers still open?..x If any more close the Sq will be dead in the daytime too :-(

Edited: 7:42 am, November 23, 2012
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
reviews: 30
9. Re: Another

Me thinks doing the gloom to much, hundreds of bars open, accept a number of British offer type bars are closing, however, still plenty of bars to feed and water you. These bars often had a one dimensional offer, often as Mantalk states with a bad business plan. You just need to walk round at 9am and 1am to see the owners operating who want to succeed.

Lorraine, just up the road in Arroyo every need you need will be catered for.

Torremolinos, Spain
10. Re: Another

I agree Ian, however there is a distinct rise in closed premises this year compared to last. Also, as you mention, one dimensional bars with no USP are bound to suffer more than the next. A quick wander up to Arroyo or along the coast to La Carihuela and it's a different world altogether.

Rosey, Johnnies Bar is not open at nights now, just the irish one (walked past it just now and already forgotten the name - old age has crept up on me haha) Hazy Days is still called Hazy Days i'm sure, or is it Lazy Days??? See? I'm even more confused than ever, i'll have a look tomorrw.... The Lounge is next to Woodies up opposite CJ's :)

CB

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations