We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve restaurant

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
New Year's Eve restaurant

We are a family of four (two and two teenagers) and will be staying at Sunset Beach for the New Year. I am wondering if it would be necessary to book a restaurant in advance for New Year's Eve. I am looking for somewhere with a good atmosphere and good food and not too far from our accomodation. Any suggestions?

ireland
1. Re: New Year's Eve restaurant

Any ideas?

Torremolinos, Spain
2. Re: New Year's Eve restaurant

Hi there

You may be better off staying in the Hotel for atmosphere and food / entertainment etc, are they not putting on a special evening?

CB

ireland
3. Re: New Year's Eve restaurant

They are putting on a special evening but at 90 euro a head it is a little overpriced I think!

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 47
4. Re: New Year's Eve restaurant

A lot overpriced i think.

Torremolinos, Spain
5. Re: New Year's Eve restaurant

Blimey, that is expensive..jeeesh !! Maybe they are taking advantage of the fact that other venues are few and far between for the night. I understand inflated prices due to the increase in overheads, staff costs, acts costs etc, but that is high !!

CB

grimsby lincs
reviews: 40
6. Re: New Year's Eve restaurant

I have booked a table at La Fuente up in the Peublo for the evening,5 courses and cava and grapes at midnight for 55 euros.I know its not close by but about 10/12 euros each way for a taxi makes it cheaper.

rhondda
7. Re: New Year's Eve restaurant

we are thinking of booking there do you know wot the availability is like thanks

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 47
8. Re: New Year's Eve restaurant

Nice one Tuts. Excellent food in there. I also like La Perla too. I think its Arroyo and Plaza Mezquite for us.

grimsby lincs
reviews: 40
9. Re: New Year's Eve restaurant

i couldnt,say what the availability is at la fuente but a email to info@aicorestaurants.com will have the answer.lin answered very promptly

Torremolinos, Spain
10. Re: New Year's Eve restaurant

Great choices for food, however as far as atmosphere goes i can't help but wonder if the "teenagers" might be bored silly :) For older people and couples sure, it is a great choice.

I would possibly suggest eating somewhere like this and then heading to Arroyo afterwards.

As MT says, Mesquite Square in Arroyo is a great place "with a fantastic atmosphere" to actually see in the new year - don't forget your grapes and cava !!

Having said that, the choice out that way is very limited for what you're looking for... hope you find somewhere though and do let us know how it all goes :)

CB

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations