We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mount Calamorro

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield
Mount Calamorro

Hi All,

I am hoping to get the cable car up and walk down.

Does anyone have any links to maps of the route? And is it well signposted?

We tried to walk last year from Mijas to Benalmadena across the mountains and got hopelessly lost as signposts were confusing so would definitely like a map this time!

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
1. Re: Mount Calamorro

benalmadena.com/turismo/red-senderos-benalma…

You really should get yourselves a good walkers map though, people are lulled into a false sense of security up in the mountains, they can be dangerous.

Edited: 11:27 am, September 18, 2012
Sheffield
2. Re: Mount Calamorro

Thank you, this is great.

Yes of course, sorry I should have said that we had a map last year but obviously took a wrong turn somewhere and the signposts then didn't match up (as they wouldn't!).

I had hoped to do this walk as I thought it may be more straightforward with less chance of taking a wrong turn.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
reviews: 4
3. Re: Mount Calamorro

Some of the routes cross each other so it's easy to get confused if you suddenly find yourselves on a different route to the one you started out on!

Arroyo de la Miel...
reviews: 65
4. Re: Mount Calamorro

https:/…Getfourhoursadventure_UK.pdf

5. Re: Mount Calamorro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 01, 2014