We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mr Pickwicks

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
solihull
reviews: 2
Mr Pickwicks

Could anybody tell me if Dee is still running the bar or has Annie managed to sell it ,?

Thankyou in advance

julie

38 replies to this topic
Glasgow
reviews: 3
1. Re: Mr Pickwicks

She was still running it in January 2011 but not been back since. Has anyone got an update re this? Cheers Brian

solihull
2. Re: Mr Pickwicks

Hi We were there in july/Aug and it was open also Dee and Annie were both there,lovely to have a catch up with them,Im not sure if its still shut on Tuesdays ??

julie

Newcastle, United...
3. Re: Mr Pickwicks

Thinking of going back to Mr Pickwicks in May this year. Any update as in is it the same owner doing quiz and bingo please

Glasgow, United...
4. Re: Mr Pickwicks

Hi, I just came back from Benalmadena a couple of days ago and it is still the same owner, games etc at Pickwicks. There is a for sale sign on the front though (though I think it has been up for sale for a while?) so there is a possibility that this could all change by May.

Glasgow
5. Re: Mr Pickwicks

Yeah I was there last weekend and Dee doing the quiz and bingo etc at Mr Pickwick. Open Wednesday-Sunday (closed Tueday). Avit bar across from Mr Pickwick do quiz, bingo etc on a Tuesday night if you are looking for something that night, and they also do some nice food at a reasonable price (home made steak pie, chips and peas was £4.95).

Edited: 4:46 pm, January 18, 2012
solihull
6. Re: Mr Pickwicks

Avit Bar is that a new one then ?

is it directly next door to Mr Pickwicks,?

thanks

julie

Glasgow
7. Re: Mr Pickwicks

Hi Julie, Avit bar is across the road from Mr Pickwick, there is a row of a few bars down that lane next to the shop. I wasn't in for the quiz etc but we went in for food. It also has a tv's, pool table, darts board and free internet if that's of any interest.

Stornoway, United...
8. Re: Mr Pickwicks

can anybody tell me what the weather is like in may

Northern Ireland
reviews: 15
9. Re: Mr Pickwicks

Isobel there is a sticky at the top about weather if you want to check it out

Durham
10. Re: Mr Pickwicks

The bar next to Mr Pickwicks is now an Indian restaurant (formally Chrissies) Avit used to be the Black Horse.

Reply to: Mr Pickwicks
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena