We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from Geneva to La Plagne??

Which Macot-la-Plagne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
devon
Transfers from Geneva to La Plagne??

Whats the best way to get a return transfer from Geneva Airport to La Plagne? There are 2 of us travelling and want it to be relatively hassle free but also cost effective.

I've found 1 for £133 per person. Ideally I would like to find a cheaper one.

thanks!

5 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
reviews: 33
1. Re: Transfers from Geneva to La Plagne??

Chris,

Me and 2 mates are driving from Geneva-La Plange and keeping car for the week to drive back. costing us £60 each.

Think my mate booked with the normal big comapnies available at the airport.

We travel on the 11th-18th Jan from London City Airport.......CAN'T WAIT.

1baloo

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 16
2. Re: Transfers from Geneva to La Plagne??

Used a company called CoolBus - excellent, reasonably priced. Did everything online and they were there when we arrived and took us bak to Geneva.

United Kingdom
reviews: 33
3. Re: Transfers from Geneva to La Plagne??

Got back from Plagne Friday and we used Europcar (FRENCH SIDE) landed in Geneva, walked over to French Side to pick up car and used sat nav to get us there. It took us 2.5hrs to drive there as we got lost a few times which was mainly getting out of Geneva and onto the toll roads.

It cost 3 of us £60 each - cheaper than £266. One bit of warning though the 10minute road trip up the mountain is a bit nerving if your not a confident driver - especially on the way down at 6am on the journey home.

The car we got was clean Citreon C3.

Hope this helps.

1baloo

Plantation, Florida
reviews: 9
4. Re: Transfers from Geneva to La Plagne??

I, too am looking for advice. I checked coolbus and they want 574 euros round trip. YIKES. I am not a confident driver in snow since I have lived in south florida for 35 years. I would appreciate any other suggestions. Thank you

Talloires, France
reviews: 26
5. Re: Transfers from Geneva to La Plagne??

For private transfers that quotes sounds realistic. Your other option is to take the ski bus http://www.altibus.com or there is bensbus.co.uk or you can look for shared/private transfers on http://www.findtransfers.com

If you are not a confident driver then definitely choose the transfer option. Driving in the mountains in winter conditions can be tricky!

Reply to: Transfers from Geneva to La Plagne??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted