We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy Lift Pass in La Plagne 1800?

Which Macot-la-Plagne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
reviews: 21
Where to buy Lift Pass in La Plagne 1800?

We are arriving in La Plagne 1800 at approx 19.30pm on 21st January.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a lift pass in La Plagne 1800?

Or is it possible to buy from the UK and get it delivered to my home address before the 21st January?

Many Thanks,

Daniel

Preston, United...
1. Re: Where to buy Lift Pass in La Plagne 1800?

The ski pass office is up the hill/road from the Sport 2000 shop. I think its just before the mini market on the opposite side. Its a very small office. If you look on google maps street view you could probably spot it. I wouldn't risk ordering your passes for delivery to UK this late. If you are on a package the ski tour operator reps will buy them for you and have them ready for the morning of your 1st days skiing. Its about the only item they sell which wont have a mark up if you pay in Euros.

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 38
2. Re: Where to buy Lift Pass in La Plagne 1800?

Just back from a superb week in La Plagne. Just before I went I ordered a discovery lift pass (includes one day in Les Arcs) from skiholidayextras.com. The resort price was 240 euros but this site sold it at a discounted price of 229 euros which worked out at £192 when it appeared on my credit card bill. Much better than the £217 price that Crystal were charging as an add on to their package holiday price. The pass was delivered to my hotel the evening before it started. The pound/euro price is even better now so you should be able to buy the discovery pass for less than £190.

3. Re: Where to buy Lift Pass in La Plagne 1800?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, February 24, 2013