We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good deals at ski shops in Avoriaz?

Which Avoriaz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nicosia, Cyprus
reviews: 47
Good deals at ski shops in Avoriaz?

Hello to everybody,

I will be visiting Avoriaz early February and since I need some clothes and gear for my trip would it be better to buy them there or not?

Are there ski shops with good deals on clothing etc in Avoriaz or are normal/bit overpriced???

Thanks!

1. Re: Good deals at ski shops in Avoriaz?

Hi, I have been to PDS many times, some people may say different but prices are pretty much the same in each country from my point of view. Certainly in morzine add about 10%.

However you generally only get branded equipment/clothing in most resorts and as its high branded, it's expensive.

If it was me I would get your gear before you go, one less thing to worry about when you get there. Lots of shops in morzine if you do buy out there though.

Hope that helps

Sam

Middlesbrough...
reviews: 46
2. Re: Good deals at ski shops in Avoriaz?

I would buy before you go! France is really expensive and you can better deals on the Internet. Things that we bought in the UK were on some occasions double the price in resort.

There are lots of items available on the Internet/UK and you will be able to buy all you want/ need before you go

Happy shopping and ski ing

Nicosia, Cyprus
reviews: 47
3. Re: Good deals at ski shops in Avoriaz?

This is what I will probably do. Get everything before I visit Avoriaz.

thanks guys

4. Re: Good deals at ski shops in Avoriaz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, January 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Avoriaz