We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

Which Tuban hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne,aus
reviews: 51
Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

I am really struggling to find a hotel in the Tuban area that accomodates 3 adults. I want a room with 3 beds, not 2 beds and a rollaway or a sofa bed. We are arriving in bali on the 15th Jan and so far i have rung the dynasty, the ramada bintang, febris and green garden. They are all booked out. I have emailed the risata who are saying their room accomodates 3 adults but it only had a double bed or twin beds, maybe they think 3 adults can squeeze into 2 beds but im not getting the answers i need from their emails. I am still waiting on Holiday inn to see if the room has 3 beds in it...any other suggestions...might have to look elsewhere but my sister is coming with me and has booked the Ramada...Please help, Im getting worried now

Edited: 7:01 am, December 23, 2011
Perth, Australia
reviews: 1
1. Re: Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

dont book direct book with booking.com or agoda

something like that

dont leave it too late u wont get a room

Perth, Australia
reviews: 10
2. Re: Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

My girls and I are booked at the Rama Beach Hotel from Jan 26th. We requested 3 single beds and they have emailed back and advised that they can accommodate. I booked directly with them via their website. Very helpful and efficient booking process.

melbourne,aus
3. Re: Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

Thanks for your response. I am ringing asking if they have 3 beds in one room and i am getting we can put one in but i have 3 adults and no one wants to sleep on a rollaway bed..will have to ring some more tomorrow

Perth, Australia
reviews: 10
4. Re: Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

You know, the febris is such good value that even getting 2 rooms for 3 people would be almost the same $$$ as 1 room for 3 adults. Just putting the thought out there.

melbourne,aus
5. Re: Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

The febris was the first place i tried ...booked out

Esperance, Australia
reviews: 2
6. Re: Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

Try bali garden beach resort. I stayed there with two other girlfriends, we had three single beds.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 20
7. Re: Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

try jepun hotel,have not stayed there myself but looks nice and central

melbourne
reviews: 32
8. Re: Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

What about the Santika Hotel?

the Kimberley, West...
reviews: 1
9. Re: Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

Use a booking agency rather than going direct to the hotel. there's plenty of them out there and it would be unusual that you couldnt get a room from one of them.

South Australia
reviews: 6
10. Re: Hotel rpom suitable for 3 adults

Try Melati View Hotel. 1 Queen + 2 singles in a family delux room

www.melativiewhotel.com/accomodation.html

I dont know anything about this place or how good it is only that it has the accomodation that you require at a very reasonable price about $65.00 per night.