We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Garden Beach Resort/....Green Garden Hotel?

Which Tuban hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south africa
reviews: 5
Green Garden Beach Resort/....Green Garden Hotel?

Please can someone clear this up? What is the difference between the two? Our travel agent has Green Garden Beach hotel on their books and I want to know if it is on the beach? Is it a quiet hotel for old people and is it far away from all the hustle and bustle or within walking distance? Dont want it to be too quiet with oldies!!

Perth, Australia
1. Re: Green Garden Beach Resort/....Green Garden Hotel?

I wouldn't say it was ON THE BEACH, just a few minutes walk down to the beach. I have only had massages there in their spa.. It does appear to be quiet though I couldnt say about it being an oldies hotel. It is away from the hustle and bustle though.

Regards

WCE

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
reviews: 32
2. Re: Green Garden Beach Resort/....Green Garden Hotel?

The Green Garden group have 3 places. Green Garden Beach Resort, Green Garden Hotel and Febris. All at Turban. Green Garden Beach Resort is the furtherest away from the Kuta Art Market area. It is adjacent to Turban Beach. Green Garden Hotel and Febris are walking distance to Discovery Mall and Kuta Art Market.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
reviews: 237
3. Re: Green Garden Beach Resort/....Green Garden Hotel?

tuban is the more relaxed end of kuta. it is away from a lot of hustle and bustle but walking distance or a short and cheap taxi ride to the centre of night clubs etc. i have stayed in tuban and it is a little more laid back than kuta. the green garden hotel group own the green garden, green garden beach resort and the febris hotel. the febris is the newest of the 3 and has excellent rooms and good spa, large pool and is very nice for the few extra $'s. there is a mix of people staying here, families, couples. you walk from any of the properties to the beach. the green garden and the febris are close to each other (across the road). when i stayed at the febris i would walk through the santika beach hotel to get to the beach. i personally like the position of the green garden and the febris the green garden beach resort is a little further south. there is plenty to walk to such as the large discovery mall shopping centre, waterbom park, matahari department store, local markets, and heaps of restaurants, local shops cheap laundry (risky is cheapest), reliable money changer and convenience store. if you want to get to kutas night clubs a quick taxi ride will get you there. you can also book these places either directly with the hotel or through on line booking agents. all are very popular and get good reviews.

4. Re: Green Garden Beach Resort/....Green Garden Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 07, 2010