We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?

Ohio
reviews: 1
Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?

Well.....this will be the locale for our honeymoon, and I was considering a suite...but moneywise, ya got to draw the line somewhere!...have no sense for best room locations but we would appreciate the following:

great water view as unobstructed as possible

tranquility, peace, and quiet as much as possible

terrace or patio.....

have requested a king bed already

Thanks for your help in advance

Peace and out......Cambridge Beaches- won't be long now!

Edited: 11:39 am, May 21, 2012
18 replies to this topic
reviews: 15
11. Re: Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?

Crmoores, the private beach dinner you have to arrange....It is completely private, no one else in sight ....when I went I think it was $250, and the private island dinner was $500....the other outdoor dining with torches I believe is just the restaurant Breezes, not sure if it has the same name now

reviews: 15
12. Re: Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?

KDk, you are wrong....:) could that be possible.

The tiki torch private dinner on the beach is Not with any tables at all, it's completely private.....the private dinner on the island is also a separate choice, and that is completely private too... :)

The other dinner with torches on the beach is just the regualr outdoor beach dining which is semi private, a few tables....

Montreal
reviews: 13
13. Re: Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?

dannyboy, we just got back from Cambridge Beaches yesterday so I would be happy to give you my take. We were in a Deluxe Water View room -- not premium but I certainly nosed around alot while I was there to see what I was missing. The rooms themselves are great -- we had a king bed, jet tub and a little sofa looking out onto a covered patio with a table and chairs, plus 2 loungers. We looked out over Mangrove Bay. I would recommend a view of either Long Bay or the Atlantic for dramatic sweeping ocean views. Tranquility and peace won't be a problem, as there are many great little spots you can have to yourself. The place is designed for romance so have no worries and enjoy your honeymoon. You have picked a great place.

Ohio
14. Re: Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?

Nadhub

Thanks for taking the time to reply...we will be there 7/4-8

massachusetts
reviews: 16
15. Re: Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?

We were there a few weeks ago. I've been lazy in writing my review but will try to get to it this weekend. In the meantime, here's my take on the room we had. ....We got upgraded to a deluxe premium waterview room called windswept South. It was very spacious with a king bed, couch, chairs, etc. in the living room, a small entry way that had a vanity and a large bathroom. The deck was HUGE. and while looking around the property our deck had to be at least 3 or 4 times bigger than any other deck. It was at least 25x25. Could have had a full band and ballroom dancing out there! There was a small trail on the left that led down to the rocks right in front of the room. You could enter the water hear if you wished, most likely to snorkel, but i'd recommend you were a good swimmer to do so.

16. Re: Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, January 02, 2013

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
17. Re: Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?

Best to start a new post. Your question has nothing to do with this topic.

Boston
reviews: 12
18. Re: Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?

Hi, I am headed to Cambridge Beaches in May and was wondering if you ever wrote the review

that you mentioned a few times because I haven't been able to find it and would love to

know any info/what you thought about the resort and area in general. I live in Mass. too.

Thanks, Carol

Reply to: Deluxe Premium Room Waterview- Best Property location(s)?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted