We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what club should I go to on the 27th of July, in Glyfada?

Which Glyfada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bucharest, Romania
reviews: 1
what club should I go to on the 27th of July, in Glyfada?

Hello,

I will be for the weekend in Vougliameni and I would like to go to one of the clubs in Glyfada, or bouzuki, on Saturday, the 27th. I would like to see a singer, if possible. Can someone help me with the schedule there? A link, or something? I couldn't find anything on Google :( I know they are all performing in the places there.

Thank you

12 replies to this topic
Athens, Greece
11. Re: what club should I go to on the 27th of July, in Glyfada?

hey,where did you go?did you have fun?

Rome, Italy
reviews: 62
12. Re: what club should I go to on the 27th of July, in Glyfada?

For modern bazooka, i highly recommend Romeo. I have been to this place four times over the past eight years and it has never disappointed -- top rate talent, great music, everyone dancing. It looks less appealing than the super club posideneo next door but i found posiedeneo to be too much 'cheesy' cover bands, too much popular music and not 'greek' enough. Far fewer people danced in poseidoneo. If you are new to bazooka, reserve a place, understand you should order a bottle (about 80 dollars), its not cheap, arrive around midnight and don't expect it to pick up unit 130, but you will have a great time and before you know it you stumble out at 5 am and watch the sunrise over glyfada... A fantastic experience.

Reply to: what club should I go to on the 27th of July, in Glyfada?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Glyfada
More Glyfada Topics