We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fly To Flores/Tikal from Guatemala city

Which Flores hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Fly To Flores/Tikal from Guatemala city

I am planning to fly from Guatemala city to Flores/Tikal. I have found flights from TACA airlines and from TAG Airlines. the 5 pm flight offered by TAG would work better for me however this airline is not offered on website like expedia etc. The TAG official website when clicking on reservation it says that that page is under construction..... which for an airlines sound strange. Any of you know if TAG is a safe airline to choose or should I go ahead with TACA?

Thanks for your help.

Vieques
reviews: 27
1. Re: Fly To Flores/Tikal from Guatemala city

We used Tag and it was just fine.Planes were well maintained and the staff very professional. Strangely both airlines leave from their own hanger a ways from the international terminal. There is nothing to eat in that area at all , so go prepared.

We had Nancy Hoffman , Guatemala reservations book our flights and purchase the tickets . We had her also book all of our airport transfers so we were handed our tickets for Tikal when we arrived in Guatemala. I am sure she could figure a way to get them to you.

New York City, New...
2. Re: Fly To Flores/Tikal from Guatemala city

Thank you for the suggestions.

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
reviews: 137
3. Re: Fly To Flores/Tikal from Guatemala city

Here are 2 transportation providers I’ve been pleased with in Guatemala for share shuttles, private transfers, and flight arrangements:

Adrenalina Tours: www.adrenalinatours.com

Rainbow Travel: www.rainbowtravelcenter.com

4. Re: Fly To Flores/Tikal from Guatemala city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 13, 2014