We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red roof inn everything broken

Which Lubbock hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
498 posts
111 reviews
Red roof inn everything broken

We stayed at red roof in on the way to Vegas hotel would have been great but everything was broken - the indoor pool and hot tub broken - the elevator broken and stairs were secluded and felt unsafe - the ice machine broken

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
Level Contributor
11,723 posts
62 reviews
1. Re: Red roof inn everything broken

thanks for the info...

If you have a moment, would add your comments to a review ? and maybe a quick note to their corporate office or possibly the Lubbock Chamber...it may be more effective.

Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
2. Re: Red roof inn everything broken

I feel your pain! I know it's a cheaper hotel and that my expectations cant be too high but this place was just a complete waste of time and mainly money.

3. Re: Red roof inn everything broken

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, July 07, 2014