We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red roof inn everything broken

Which Lubbock hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
reviews: 110
Red roof inn everything broken

We stayed at red roof in on the way to Vegas hotel would have been great but everything was broken - the indoor pool and hot tub broken - the elevator broken and stairs were secluded and felt unsafe - the ice machine broken

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock
reviews: 43
1. Re: Red roof inn everything broken

thanks for the info...

If you have a moment, would add your comments to a review ? and maybe a quick note to their corporate office or possibly the Lubbock Chamber...it may be more effective.

reviews: 37
2. Re: Red roof inn everything broken

I feel your pain! I know it's a cheaper hotel and that my expectations cant be too high but this place was just a complete waste of time and mainly money.

3. Re: Red roof inn everything broken

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, July 07, 2014