We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please Recommend a Hotel Very Close to DFW

Which Irving hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisiana, USA
reviews: 31
Please Recommend a Hotel Very Close to DFW

I am hoping that someone could recommend a hotel very close to DFW. I will be leaving the Market Center area on Sunday night and want to be so close to the airport that I don't have to get on the freeway at 8am Monday morning. I looked at the Hyatt AT DFW, but I really need a budget priced hotel, that is not a dive. Free parking, breakfast, and wifi would also be a big plus.

I AM TERRIFIED TO DRIVE IN DALLAS!!!

Any suggestions anyone?

Thank you!

4 replies to this topic
Texas
reviews: 43
1. Re: Please Recommend a Hotel Very Close to DFW

Hmmm, are you planning on parking your car on-site at DFW, or do you have a rental car that you need to turn in?

If you are driving your own car, you might want to consider the Park-N-Fly option at one of the many hotels that offer it. It saves on parking costs, and the door to door shuttle service is hassle-free.

Also, what price range are you looking for?

Edited: 6:45 pm, February 11, 2012
Louisiana, USA
reviews: 31
2. Re: Please Recommend a Hotel Very Close to DFW

I have a rental car that I will be turning in on Monday morning at DFW. I need something less than $100/nightif possible. I will only be there to sleep for a few hours, but I want to feel safe.

Texas
reviews: 43
3. Re: Please Recommend a Hotel Very Close to DFW

There are several hotels located close to the rental car agencies. I've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South and can say that it is nice. Across the street there is the Embassy Suites DFW Airport South. In the same general area there is the Courtyard DFW Airport South, Hampton Inn DFW Airport South and the Fairfield Inn DFW Airport South.

Irving, Texas
reviews: 15
4. Re: Please Recommend a Hotel Very Close to DFW

Embassy Suites is over your budget.

Reply to: Please Recommend a Hotel Very Close to DFW
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted