We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone know where this is??

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
anyone know where this is??

Hey! I recently moved here and would love to know if anyone knows where that first photo is! Beautiful trees!!

jgonzalezphoto.com/blog/…

Houston, TX
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 13
1. Re: anyone know where this is??

It doesn't look very familiar to me - but given the density of trees - I'd venture this is on the north side of Houston, perhaps somewhere around the woodlands.

Grapevine, Texas
Destination Expert
for Grapevine
reviews: 58
2. Re: anyone know where this is??

There's a "contact" button at the top of your link's blog page. If you haven't already done so, best bet would be directing your question there, to the source.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 52
3. Re: anyone know where this is??

I think the 'water' is from the Mary Gibbs and Jesse Jones reflection pool by Herman Park. That place has some trees too - so my guess is Herman Park (by the zoo).

Spring/Houston, TX
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 102
4. Re: anyone know where this is??

Looks like it could be the grounds at Rice University.

Houston
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 209
5. Re: anyone know where this is??

I'd agree with one of the latter two guesses--they're right across the street from one another.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 32
6. Re: anyone know where this is??

Definitely near the Rice U campus by Hermann park

I took a similar though admittedly less artistic picture this summer. Go to the traffic circle near Montrose and Main. Explore north and west of there. Iconic Houston.

Houston
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 209
7. Re: anyone know where this is??

Octoberitaly--do you mean north or south of the intersection? (I know the west part is correct, but believe the area you're talking about is entirely south of that intersection.)

reviews: 2
8. Re: anyone know where this is??

The pic of the couple on the brick road between the trees is North Blvd off Shepherd. I have a pic of my kids on this exact brick walkway, dressed as little red riding hood and a knight, right at dusk...one of my faves!

Houston, Texas
reviews: 32
9. Re: anyone know where this is??

Definitely near the Rice U campus by Hermann park

I took a similar though admittedly less artistic picture this summer. Go to the traffic circle near Montrose and Main. Explore north and west of there. Iconic Houston.

Update: parkway drive and south blvd. might be a few other spots that are similar

Houston, Texas
10. Re: anyone know where this is??

Hi Trvlr2012!!! Thanks for being so specific! But I drove through this intersection and it was just a nieghborhood. I didnt see any forest type place although the trees in the area made me feel I was close! Was it in a park near there? Thanks so much for the info!!

Edited: 6:41 am, October 02, 2013