We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding night in Houston- SKYLINE VIEW necessary!!

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Katy, Texas
reviews: 2
Wedding night in Houston- SKYLINE VIEW necessary!!

My fiance and I will be getting married in a small town about 45 min west of Houston. I've always wanted to stay in a hotel in Houston with a BEAUTIFUL view of the skyline, preferably in a suite.

We'll only be there 1-2 nights and re-discover the area but we're gonna honeymoon in Hawaii, so location doesn't matter as much as service, and the VIEW.

~We're both VERY modern style, so Lancaster isn't our style but Zaza might be… though I haven't found a picture from one of their rooms with a view yet…

HELP!

Houston, TX
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 13
1. Re: Wedding night in Houston- SKYLINE VIEW necessary!!

I was going to suggest Hotel Derek in the galleria area. Not sure how their view is, but you can contact them to find out what it is like. I do know the service will be top notch.

Austin, Texas
Destination Expert
for Austin
reviews: 169
2. Re: Wedding night in Houston- SKYLINE VIEW necessary!!

The Hotel Derek does have views of downtown Houston if you get an east-facing room. It's a distant skyline view, but it's nice. It has been several years since I stayed here, but it was very modern and hip back then.

3. Re: Wedding night in Houston- SKYLINE VIEW necessary!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 20, 2014